Header Ads

Leaked Sony Walkman NWZ-A Series (NWZ-A10)

Here it is in all its glory, click on the images for larger size.
Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17 Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17
More photos after the break



Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

Sony Walkman NWZ-A15, NWZ-A17

5 comments:

  1. I love it... Really! :3 now I only need to know if it has the S-Master MX... And I will pour my money into it :):)
    The black one! It's gorgeous
    Also what is the Icon in the middle at left? It reminds me some sort of tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memory SD, NSF, wow the best of the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an email from Sony who advised it supports up to 64gb micro sd cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really popular now here in Japan and rather cheap too compared to overseas. Let me know if you want to compare prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To the japan version, is ther a way to set language to English, or French, as i am french ?

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.