Header Ads

CES 2012

In a few days CES will be upon us again, almost scary how fast the time has passed since the last CES.  The Sony US media site is down for maintenance, so can't check if there is any prelim information about CES.  Nothing is present on the European Sony press site as of the time I am writing this, so perhaps more will be updates next week.

According to The Verge's CES website, Sony will be hosting their press conference on January 9th at 17:00 local time, which is 02:00 CET, so I won't be covering the conference live this year like I did last year.  So unfortunately any information that is released will be posted the next day in the morning.  I am expecting the new Z-Series to debut with information about a North American release and possibly for Europe as well.  One thing I would like to see is a new OLED based Walkman but I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. I just really want Sony to build an OLED Walkman just like the X, with a pure focus on really really great audio performance with the full deal of noise cancelling and what not. And maybe with a processor fast enough to load large amounts of cover art without lagging.
    Forget about Android, that's what phones are for and really has no use being on a PMP.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.